The world is in a state of uncertainty with talent shortages and economic turmoil, and companies need to find a way to drive efficiencies across every facet of their business. Against this backdrop, sales organizations are leaning more on technologies like AI and CRM to help boost their productivity. In fact, new research shows 90% of sales teams agree that having intelligent insights cuts closing times significantly.
Salesforce today introduced Sales Cloud Unlimited, a unified platform with everything sales teams need in one place to drive growth and turn sales reps into trusted advisors. Additionally, with Sales Cloud for Slack, Subscription Management, and industry-tailored Revenue Intelligence, every sales team now has the tools to speed up workflow and drive revenue from day one.
“We are in a new era of selling where every sales organization needs to transform from intuition-based to data-driven decision making to be successful,” said Ketan Karkhanis, GM, EVP, Sales Cloud. “Companies need technology that unites workflow, automation, and intelligence to drive productivity and efficient growth across every channel, and now with Sales Cloud Unlimited, our customers can have all three.”
Sales Cloud Unlimited drives greater customer value with intelligent insights
Sales Cloud is now an all-in-one platform for sales where AI (powered by Einstein), automation, and analytics come standard, enabling every sales rep to be more efficient. With Sales Cloud Unlimited, organizations across industries have new ways to connect with their customers:
- A financial services company can improve the effectiveness of its sales team with enhanced coaching and strategic collaboration across teams for top clients.
- A healthcare provider can manage patient communications and build trusted relationships across communication channels.
- A manufacturer can transform their revenue model to offer subscriptions for products, parts and maintenance, opening up new channels for customers to manage their accounts online while delivering efficient growth.
- A retail owner can get visibility into business trends and make informed inventory decisions based on purchase patterns and insights.
Sales Cloud delivers millions of recommendations and insights daily, so sales reps can spend less time filling out spreadsheets and more time serving as a trusted advisor to clients. It includes:
- Eight new built-in AI solutions* — powered by Sales Cloud Einstein and Einstein Activity Capture — that deliver millions of real-time recommendations and intelligently embed them into the flow of work to help sales reps engage with customers in a whole new way.
- Sales Engagement and Salesforce Inbox together offer a unified selling experience with workflow automation for reps to connect customer touchpoints on a single platform and empower sales reps to act as trusted advisors.
- Embedded call coaching and conversation insights — powered by Einstein Conversation Insights — transcribe conversations and analyze call details, delivering actionable feedback to help reps focus on customer engagements and meet their customers’ needs.
- Extended across industries, now customers of Financial Services, Health & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, and Retail & Consumer Goods industry clouds have this new functionality out-of-the-box.
Drive efficient growth with self-service subscriptions
Customers expect easy, personalized buying experiences and now, with Subscription Management for Revenue Cloud, businesses can build a subscription process around their customers so they can buy how, when, and where they want. With self-service buying and personalization across any self-service channel, reps can focus more on their high-touch accounts and deliver better experiences for customers, fueling the next level of a company’s revenue growth.
Subscription Management supports companies across not only high-tech, communications and media, but also manufacturing and professional services industries as customer demand increases for B2B self-service buying options.
Accelerate deeper insights for the business
Five new, industry-tailored versions of Revenue Intelligence, a unified revenue management command center with Sales Cloud, Einstein, and Tableau capabilities, are now generally available.*
Built for the financial services, manufacturing, consumer goods, communications, and energy & utilities industries, they provide sales teams with industry-specific KPIs and AI-driven insights to forecast accurately, gain better visibility into pipeline information, and coach sellers to close bigger deals, faster.